Gov. Bill Ritter and state treasurer Cary Kennedy are expected to announce today that the state's colleges and universities will have more than $200 million available for 12 construction projects.
The state raised the money through sales of "Certificates of Participation" Wednesday and today.
The construction projects, authorized by SB 08-218, SB 08-233 and HJR 08-1042, are:
1. University of Northern Colorado: Butler-Hancock Renovation
2. Colorado Northwestern Community College: Academic Building, Craig Campus
3. Colorado State University at Pueblo: Academic Resources Center Remodel
4. Colorado School of Mines: Brown Hall Addition
5. CSU Fort Collins: Clark Building Revitalization
6. Auraria Higher Education Campus: Science Building
7. Western State College: Taylor Hall Renovation and Addition
8. Mesa State College: Wubben Hall Expansion and Renovation
9. University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: Renovation of Science Building
10. Morgan Community College: Nursing, Technology & Science Building
11. Front Range Community College, Larimer Campus: Science Classroom Project
12. Fort Lewis College: Berndt Hall Reconstruction